Thursday, 19 March 2009

WIP

I thought I would show you my WIP I only found out what WIP meant the other day when reading another blog-sorry I read so many I can't remember who it was! Anyway my work in progress is a bag which I am going to felt when it's done. Sal very kindly sent me the pattern and I am taking far too long to knit it but I am enjoying it. Life sometimes gets in the way!



6 comments:

  1. Looks very interesting. It will be a shame to felt it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spot to knit in!
    sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Pussy Cats too - so sorry you lost onexxx

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn
    Wow, thank you sooo much for sending me such a lovely little rabbit, Miss E and I think he's adorable! Also, great to see the bag as a WIP, I love your colour choice! I have mentioned you over at mine today too and hope you feel better soon. Big hug, love Salx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny! I was just on my way over to see what's cooking on your blog, when I saw your lovely, witty comment on mine. You do make me smile :o)
    Love the bag colours, can't wait to see the end result.
    Hope you have a fab. weekend
    hugs x
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can well sympathise with life getting in the way of the nicer things! - I currently have about 5 WIP's all vying for my attention! - Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****