
I was off work today with a really bad sinus infection and was all cosy on the sofa with my box of tissues, watching a Bob Hope film when Lucy brought in a mouse-ALIVE!
She dropped it and it ran under the cupboard. I spent the next hour trying to catch it and eventually I managed to get it into a box and put it outside.
I an not sure if it will survive (although it could run fast enough around the room!)
Anyway Mouse wins to live another day and Lucy will have to make do with her catnip mouse tonight!
oh that mouse is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog and your cat veeeeery much
thank you for poping in my blog
love ag
Poor little mouse. We to have spent many a happy hour chasing various forms of wildlife around the house, the trouble with cats is that once they have delivered their prey it becomes 'your problem'. We are coming up soon to slow worm season, what I hate is finding just the tail and wondering where the rest of it has slithered off to. Jane xx
ReplyDeleteThat's all you need when you are feeling unwell! The mouse is very cute though!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon Lyn. Good luck with the rest of the bag! Looking forward to seeing a pic! We used to have a ginger cat Henry who regularly brought us presents! It was a mixed blessing, especially the time he tried to bring a wood pigeon through the catflap! Love Salx
ReplyDelete