How pretty it looks next to the begonia leaves! I've not tried felting, I'm very impressed with this bag! It looks so different from the piece you were knitting on needles a bit ago, quite a transformation. Nicely done!
Wowee!! It's G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!!!!!!! I love the colours and the feltiness and the flower. Did you make the flower too? could you show us how? I love to try felting but it would terrify me putting it in washing machine. It's lovely as it is, but the fabric lining idea sounds really good. And yes! you can use it. I would be so chuffed if I had a bag like That especialy if I made it myself. lots of love Sumea xx
Hello Lyn, Thank you for stopping by my blog! Just looked at yours and I LOVE your felted bag! The flower is the perfect finishing touch! Your other posts I saw were very nice with beautiful photos. Let's visit each other again! Hugs, Judy
a wonderful bag and i love that last photo of it sitting on a garden bench . . . where i would like to be . . . we had freezing winds and snow this a.m. so your garden looks very inviting~!!~
thank you for visiting my blog and i hope you will come again.
Hi Lyn, Just discovered you through Noelles blog - she encouraged me to start my blog. Ive had a quick rtad through your blog and youve made my day!! Firstly, one of your fave films is Yanks - I had so forgotten about that film. I really loved it (and my sis and I recreated the railway scene at Keighley station some time after - much to our dads embarrasment!) and also - you surely win the prize for the blogger with the longest list of "blogs I read"!!! I am in South Yorkshire - so a fellow tyke. You're not staying at Ayr campsite in May are you? If you are, I'll see you there. Loving your blog.
****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****
Wow!! I love it!! Mine was a total flop!! The black 80% wood didn't felt at all!!
ReplyDeleteWould it be possible to have the pattern you used for yours?
Am going to have another go it Noro!!!!!
The bag is beautiful especially with the added flower embellishment!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty it looks next to the begonia leaves! I've not tried felting, I'm very impressed with this bag! It looks so different from the piece you were knitting on needles a bit ago, quite a transformation. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you ladies. I am quite pleased with myself to be honest and It's so nice because it is something I will actually use!
ReplyDeleteLyn
xxx
Wowee!! It's G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours and the feltiness and the flower. Did you make the flower too? could you show us how?
I love to try felting but it would terrify me putting it in washing machine. It's lovely as it is, but the fabric lining idea sounds really good. And yes! you can use it. I would be so chuffed if I had a bag like That especialy if I made it myself.
lots of love
Sumea xx
Hello Lyn,
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog!
Just looked at yours and I LOVE your felted bag! The flower is the perfect finishing touch! Your other posts I saw were very nice with beautiful photos.
Let's visit each other again!
Hugs,
Judy
What a fab bag, Lyn! Can I stroke it the next time I come over?x
ReplyDeleteThat is Sooo pretty! Well done!
ReplyDeletea wonderful bag and i love that last photo of it sitting on a garden bench . . . where i would like to be . . . we had freezing winds and snow this a.m. so your garden looks very inviting~!!~
ReplyDeletethank you for visiting my blog and i hope you will come again.
:)
libbyQ
It's beautiful Lyn, I also love the flower and would like the pattern!!! How exciting to see my bag pattern on your blog! with love Salx
ReplyDeleteIts lovely lyn,well done. Your garden is looking good too ! sorry about the cream tea tease..... not!!!!!!! noelle x
ReplyDeleteYou have done such a fab job, it looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the flower too!
Thanks for you kind words it meant a lot to me …love Lou xxx
That looks absolutely perfect! I'm so impressed, particularly as my one and only attempt at felting was a complete disaster! K x
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, Just discovered you through Noelles blog - she encouraged me to start my blog. Ive had a quick rtad through your blog and youve made my day!! Firstly, one of your fave films is Yanks - I had so forgotten about that film. I really loved it (and my sis and I recreated the railway scene at Keighley station some time after - much to our dads embarrasment!) and also - you surely win the prize for the blogger with the longest list of "blogs I read"!!! I am in South Yorkshire - so a fellow tyke. You're not staying at Ayr campsite in May are you? If you are, I'll see you there. Loving your blog.
ReplyDeleteOooh, nice bag! I'm just having a random roam through your blog!
ReplyDelete