Thursday, 26 March 2009

Mono printing


So you see that Mono printing workshop came in handy. It was research you see. Today I was teaching my oldest children (age 10-11) and we did a mono printing lesson based on their drawings of fruit and vegetables. Two hours of-
"Miss I need more ink"
"Miss the inks dry"
"Miss I can't draw a strawberry"
"Miss can I have more paper?"
"Miss can I wash my hands?
and "Miss will it wash off my shirt?"


We did have fun though and I think I have enough to wall paper the entire school not just a display. Excuse me, I now need to go and lie down in a dark room!

7 comments:

  1. Miss! I think that looks like great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, you must be a patient teacher I reckon, but it sounds like fun!

    Pop over to my place and pick up your deserved award :)

    Love Salx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there..fab pictures!! I do so love children's art work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be in your class! lol
    Love the colourful artwork :o) Kiddie art always makes me smile. Sounds like you have a lot of fun working with them.
    xx
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good fun though! What a great job you have!
    X Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I remember doing monoprints on my foundation art course, I don't think my efforts were anything like as interesting and lively as these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lyn
    I have a Suprise for you :o)
    Go and look at the post I put up on Friday
    xx
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****