
....I spoil you!
Well today has been a VERY LAZY day here. A few minor chores were done but nothing else really. I did do a post this morning and this is my second one of the day.
I had to show you a photo of Clemmy (short for Clementine) my in-law's cat. He is so regal isn't he?
I got given this bag of lace and ribbon by a lady at the Cats Protection Fair. I will make something for them to sell at their Christmas Fair on 21st November.
I have used one of Simone's owl tags on a birthday pressie for a friend, look good don't they?
Saturday morning in our house is Hubby, Lucy and I eating crumpets in bed reading the newspapers and looking at this wonderful view! It was beautiful-in between the showers last Saturday!
This is the main road in the valley down from our house. The fields on the right of the picture go down to the river then up the steep hill are the trees opposite our house giving us those fantastic views. The fields are greenbelt but unfortunately the council want to build 300 houses on them and this will be awful for the wild life. We have seen deer roaming those woods. I know people must live somewhere but feel there are plenty of brownfield sites that could be used first?
And finally, I have only gone and done it!What?
Gone and taken the hint.
What hint?
I have opened a shop!
No, where?
Lyn! Since you've started school you don't post so frequently..so we are very happy to read more!!! Congratulations on the shop, well done!
ReplyDeleteIs that a bow window?! It's just lovely!
Love Mr Ginger and your view.
ReplyDeletei can see how you would be disturbed by the thought of more houseing in your beautiful area. it must be wonderful to see the wildlife throughout the evolving seasons from your beautiful window.
ReplyDeletecongrats on opening the shop and i can hardly wait to stop by and see the goodies~!~
:)
libbyQ
Love the view & the pussy cat is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteYay a shop! I have had a peak and it is really wonderful Lyn. Good luck with it,
ReplyDeleteSarah x
Congratulations on opening your shop ~ your stuff is lovely and I'm sure you will do well :O)
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautiful and I love your pictures xx
ReplyDeleteSam x
how indulgent - crumpets in bed on a Sat morning!!!!!!!!! - love the view
ReplyDeleteYou are very talented..good luck with your shop.
ReplyDeleteI thought if you today as i waited for the park and ride bus in Preston and spotted 'duk' across the road. I still haven't been .
I still can't understand why councils have to go and spoil beautiful places like that when as you say there are plenty of other places , not just that but I bet if you looked around there would be lots of empty houses just sitting waiting to be lived in --- sorry about the rant but it bugs me . Oh, and good luck with your shop :-)
ReplyDelete