Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Sunrise


I just had to stop on the way to work today to take a photo of the sunrise this morning.

9 comments:

  1. Stunning! Makes you feel good to be alive!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, so calming. Most of my photographs are of sunsets & rises, I just love them. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful photos. We have certainly had a glorious autumn as far as the weather is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats lovely, what a great time to be up and about, shame you had to go to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely pictures - what a wonderful way to start the day!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lyn. xxxxxxxxPSA Ive not forgotten about our trip to Holmfirth - they'll have the Christmas Lights up by the time I get a spare mo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photo's, I've not seen a sunrise for ages, never up early enough,seen lots of sunsets though...
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhhh, very pretty! Our Mommy loves sunrise and sunset and similar photos. She was posting some on our bloggie and we finally made her start her own for that stuff. MOL

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Little moments like these are precious...make life worth living xxx

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****