
I plan a weekend of being very busy. I have made myself a promise of getting some serious crafting done and present making. I am running out of time and must be getting on, lots to do.....

Last weekend was great. Time spent with old friends, catching up and having a giggle. Rudy was well behaved and enjoyed all the attention. The mushroom was one I found in the grass on our lane. The first photo was on Saturday and the second the same mushroom on Monday.
Anyway, must go, Up early tomorrow to get started. Lots to do.......
Happy crafting..but try to have some relax too!
ReplyDeleteP.S..I know you're a swap addicted and can't resist a new one...please pop over my blog and click on the 1st button on my sidebar.... ;-)
Here's to a very industrious weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove Sarah x
Hope you get sorted! xxx
ReplyDeletehubby's day off so we are having a lazy sunday
ReplyDeleteJosie x
What a cool mushroom! Looks like cotton candy!
ReplyDeleteHi there Lyn
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments on my blog when I was ill...very much appreciated!
Love,Sal ;-)
love mushrooms ~!~ they are just so quirky odd and wonderful~!!~ and there are so-o-o many different varieties.
ReplyDeleteas your two shots show they have a talent for the surprisingly quick spurt of growth~!~
:)
libbyQ