Wednesday, 21 April 2010

So the above is my contribution to Jackie's Handwriting game
I told you it was bad! ( hope it isn't too small to read.)
But more important is that you please read about the sheep in my last post.
Thankyou.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry Lyn, just became completely distracted by the sheep...
    I have a friend with young children and her letters become just like that middle paragraph when they wake up or want her to play.
    It's been great to wander round everyone's handwriting, but I guess you get to do that every day!
    Dan
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your writing is legible! I could read every word!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I could read all that too! Sometimes I can't even read my own - it's dreadful because my brain goes faster than my hands and I scribble! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great Lyn. I'm so glad you joined in. They've all been really interesting. I'm with you on the happiness the PC keyboard brings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 different writings at the same time..that's really interesting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its not the formation of the letters that count, its the words that speak to us.
    I was moved by the sheep post and sent a little donation from way across the sea hoping that if others send just a small amount(or a large one)gathered together it will help to make a difference.
    After all it is Earth Day and we are shepherds of this Earth...
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Susan x
    I have put a link on my sidebar and hope, as you say that others send a donation however small to help the sheep-I love a happy ending!

    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****