Friday, 27 April 2012

Friday


We made it to Friday!

I do believe I forgot to show you my April Calendar photos. Well lets put that right straight away (just before the end of April..bit late I know)
April Homes and Antiques
April Ideal Home


April Period Living

April Sarah Raven
What awful weather we are having in the UK? Real April showers.
Blossom
At school we have managed to plant a few more trees on the rare fine days we have had.



My spring bulbs
With birthday money I bought......
...Yes a nice new sewing machine. There is nothing wrong with my old one but this one will let me do freestyle embroidery which I have been wanting to play with since my workshop at Hope and Elvis with Janet Clare last month.
Which leads me nicely onto My March Monthly Make which I also forgot to post!
Well it had to be my Easter Bonnet. I love the little rabbit I made from a pattern from Countryside Softies by Amy Adams.

I will do my April Monthly Make next week....just before the end of April!
I am sorry if I have not been to visit you recently but the time monsters have been about.
Hello to my new followers, I do try and follow you back but Blogger won't let me, but I do put you on my sidebar so I can pop over when I have a few moments.
 Have a good Weekend!

16 comments:

  1. What a fun bonnet! and great water droplets on the spring flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get time to use the new sewing machine. I followed your link and loved your beautiful machine pieces with Janet Clare. Have a good weekend. Millyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! The sewing machine looks great ... I keep thinking from time to time that I should have one but to be honest I wouldn't know where to start with one (would have to cast my mind way back to my high school days and home economics class)! :) Have a beautiful weekend and keep dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been busy, but lots of fun also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blues on your page. Very soothing. You will love your sewing machine. I use a Bernina, but with work don't have much time to sew. I an anxious to see your new projects. Hope you share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bonnet- the rabbit is very chumbly, but I'm particularly taken with those chicks- were they from a pattern? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a very wet April :( Your new sewing machine sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best belated birthday wishes, Lyn!

    You have captured a British spring so weel in these pictures, thanks! And have fun with your new sewing machine...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated birthday wishes Lyn! Loved the photos of your birthday trip.

    Let's hope the relentless rain stops and we get to have some sunshine during May.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be interested to know which sewing machine you bought, my trusty Elna's motor caught fire some weeks ago and I don't think it can be repaired.
    Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lyn
    Cute bonnet! I'm looking forward to seeing what embroidery you create with your new sewing machine - I enjoyed reading your post on the workshop.
    I think the picture of the bluebells with the church spire in the background is fantastic.
    Dan
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also way behind with my blog reading, and I can't understand why, because with all this rain we're having I've been stuck inside. I have been putting loads of things on ebay though which is time consuming.

    I love your finished Easter bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. º°❤
    °º✿ Olá, amiga!

    Amei as fotos... adoro flores.
    BOA SEMANA!

    ¸.•°`
    °º✿ Beijinhos.
    º° ✿ ✿ Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rotten weather but lovely photos! The little chick on your hat makes me smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do have some beautiful calendars hanging on your walls!
    I hope you got my postcard from Holland..haven't managed to blog about it yet :(
    Have a good week and let's hope the rain stops
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What pretty calendars. Love your pretty hat! Have a good week. Ros

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****