We visited Crosby Blitz Beach where rubble from bombed buildings in Liverpool were brought.
On another day we walked around the hills of Saddleworth above Uppermill.
Then I squeezed an afternoon walk in one Monday.
| Brimmycroft Lane January 7th 2026 |
Went to the cinema to watch tis last week...scary stuff!
I have just updated my blog 'The Pines' about our holiday there last summer so if you want a bit of sunshine pop over for a read. Here!
Beautiful photos of your walks. You live a a beautiful part of the country. Love Crosby beach, Formby too. Not been for ages though. Perhaps this year?:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photographs. I imagine Saddleworth Moor is very atmospheric.
ReplyDeleteI like the bird footprints in the snow.
What a beautiful land, Lyn! The photos are wonderful and I love the snowy landscapes. Thanks for your New Year's wishes. I wish you and your family a Happy New Year too.xxx Annalisa
ReplyDeleteSo many wonderful walks on your doorstep for all seasons. Their beauty captured exceptionally by your lens. Fascinating pieces found on the beach.
ReplyDeleteSome wonderful walks. I loved seeing the items you found on the beach.
ReplyDelete