I didn't get past April with my blog last year so this round up of the year will have to fill the gap.
January, snow and walksFebruary, more walks, snowdrops, a visit to The Pines, meals with friends and visiting family.
March was spotting blossom on my walks, lunchtime catch up with friends, my tulips popped in the garden. We also had a trip on The Northern Belle to celebrate our joint 60th birthdays.April was jam packed with fun things. Birthday celebrations, walks, early bluebells, eating in the garden and of course our trip to The USA
New YorkThe West Coast
Georgia and South Carolina
May saw us spend more time in the garden and at The Pines, walks with family and celebrating VE day
June was lovely and we had bike rides, concerts, walks, visiting our friends in Lincolnshire and meals in the garden.
July saw us finally visiting a bench for mum and dad in one of their favourite places, lots of produce from the garden, more concerts and bike rides, cars shows and a special weekend at The Control Tower in Norfolk.I spent a lot of time at The Pines in August. two weeks with Hubby and a few days with friends.September was air shows, breakfast still in the garden, a local show, museums visits, walks and I volunteered for Heritage Open weekend at Briarcourt.
October I got a new car, we spent half term at The Pines with lots of walks, roses in the garden and I did a 10k Night Shine walk with a group of friends and we raised over £2,000 for Cancer Research.We had a frosty few days but my roses were still flowering in November. Cinema trips, walks on Yorkshire moors and a brilliant girly weekend with friends I've known for over 20 years.
December saw me baking for Christmas gifts, fabulous sunrises, family gatherings, Christmas at The Pines and a fab concert watching Mumford and Sons. Do pop over to The Pines to read about our Christmas there, you can see it here.
















How a year goes quickly by. It looks like you had lots of fun and smiles in your special birthday year. Thank you for sharing all your photos from 2025.
ReplyDeleteI hope you create lots of new fun memories in 2026. Happy New Year to you.
I didn’t much further along with my blog post Lyn. It’s good to capture the moments. Happy new year lovely friend xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful adventurous year you had, lots of fun, wonderful walks and friends too. Here's to more in 2026:)
ReplyDeleteI love how your photo collages get more colourful as the months go by! And snap the gingerbread stars for gifts! I enjoyed making mine. I hope you will get around to blogging more this year - it is lovely to see your smiling face in those photos. i always find it interesting to see how much we can accomplish in a year, that you often forget about, until you see the photos again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting, Lyn, it was truly a pleasant surprise! I really love your 2025 report; it conveys joy, friendship, peace, and serenity. I wish you and your family a peaceful and happy 2026. Love Annalisa x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous year. You always take such lovely photos, but the one looking up the tree trunk with all the mushrooms really caught my eye. Nice capture. Next month will be my 60th. Happy new year.
ReplyDeleteHello Lyn, Happy New Year. I do enjoy your photographs hope you can keep it going in 2026. Ive been following you for many years now and enjoy your travels and the things you photograph always capture the place and the moment so well. Betty
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you back. No wonder you didn't have time to blog. An amazing, happy year of living and photography.
ReplyDelete