Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

I had planned to do my usual yearly review but my old computer (with all my photos on) found out I had a new computer and decided to die! So if I ever retrieve them....or should I say if a nice computer man can retrieve them I will do it but until then I want to wish all my readers a very Happy 2014 and thank you for all your lovely comments and love over the year.

21 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to all of you from all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope that you get the photos back - I do a complete photo back up to an external drive every two months - makes me feel safer. Hope your new year is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope that you manage to retrieve all your photos. I have to confess that I back mine up to the computer, but don't delete them from the memory cards - I just get new ones (shush, don't tell DH!!)

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've not lose for ever the photos. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computers can be such jealous creatures can't they?! Do hope you can get your photos back as they are always such beauties - you will still have the ones you posted of course but am sure there were many more on the old computer. Wishing you a Happy new Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you can get your photos back! Happy New year, Lyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your beautiful photographs? You will get them back .... you must.
    Happy New Year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lyn,
    Wishing you a wonderful and very Happy New Year!
    xoxo Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are still there, it just requires a processto recover them from your old drive.
    I hope you have a nice computer man who will help.
    Hope your new computer isn't the jealous type!
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year, Lyn, I always enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New ( photo filled ) Year x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Lyn !!
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a good new year Lyn, hugs to Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new year Lyn and thankyou for reading my blog posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a Happy New Year and hope your computer troubles are soon sorted.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! that's my worst nightmare (loosing my photos...or laptop even) so I'm hoping as I type you've already got them back. Happy New Year! Bethx

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****