Thursday, 19 December 2013

counting down the days

We are counting down the days here.
Are you?
The school went to the pantomime.
And the children had their Christmas concerts
Class 4 held a Victory in Europe day to celebrate the end of their Autumn Topic.





 My Mum and I went to the Christmas market in Manchester.




 pancakes for breakfast.









 It got darker and the lights came on.




Today it was Christmas lunch at school and the secret Santa was given.
Tomorrow is the last day of term and boy am I glad, I am so tired!

20 comments:

  1. Your photos of the markets are excellent - I had a peek to see if I could see myself on any of them. The atmosphere and the smells there are just out of this world. Such a great way to spend your time. Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a busy year Lyn full of fun and interesting things! Take some time out to relax over Christmas - you deserve it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a restful Christmas and some lovely walks in your beautiful area. Looks like you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your English home looks so festive. Merry Christmas, Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your countdown to Christmas looks like great fun! Hope you have a lovely Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great photos. Enjoy your break from school. We have our Summer holidays here in Australia too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely festive photos in this post! I hope the last day went well, time to relax now :) Have a lovely Christmas!! Bethxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been having a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Christmas markets, and your photos are gorgeous.

    Have a lovely Christmas!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Christmas Market looks Fab. I love the really colourful stall. My son has been home for the last two days of school sick. Hopefully he will be well for the big day.
    Enjoy this Festive Holiday.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was great to see the Christmas Market.
    Happy Holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just finished my annual reading of Rosamund Pilcher's Winter Solstice. Your photos are jusy wonderful, Lyn. Have a very merry Christmastime and be sure to catch some rest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos of the Christmas Market. Our one in Leeds was a bit of a let down but the Manchester market looks brilliant. We were counting down the days too. I hope you enjoy a well earned rest this holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the way your hair looks in that picture, seems like a fun day.

    Have a wonderful time at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely on the countdown here! The Christmas Markets look great - must try to get over for them some year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Christmas market looks fabulous! Love the display of toys and purses! What fun to go with your Mum.
    Merry Christmas!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fab in your 40s' style look!
    Thank you very much for my lovely card!
    Enjoy the Holidays season!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****