![]() |
| Harlech |
![]() |
| Maentwrog |
![]() |
| Criccieth |
![]() |
| Portmeirion |
![]() |
| Dolgellau |
![]() |
| Llanfair Slate Cavern |
We visited St Marks in Brithdir a beautiful Arts and Crafts Church, full of animal sculptures and beaten copper.
| Aberdovey |
![]() |
| a drive to the mountains |
![]() |
| Plas Tan Y Bwlch |
![]() |
| Plas Brondanw |
![]() |
| Snowdon by train |











Lyn, what beauty. I know vacations have to end, but I will miss your lovely post cards. I really must find a way to get out of the states! My friend and I still have plans to travel to England and Whales is on our list. Your photos are stunning. The country is beautiful. Thanks so much sharing your photos.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to see all your fantacic holiday photos looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful - thanks for sharing those lovely places with us. I particularly enjoyed the daisies by the wall photo and that view from Snowdon was fabulous.
ReplyDeleteYou have some fabulous photographs here, I love the stone buildings. I have never been to this part of Wales - it is certainly worth a visit.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you! So kind of you to share your holiday with us! (by a poorly girl stuck indoor because of the heat and not taking any holiday this Summer)
ReplyDeletexxx
Looks like you have had an amazing time! Your photo's are beautiful.
ReplyDeletexxx
Your postcards from North Wales have been so wonderful. The first holiday my husband I ever went on together was to Criccith, (you can see the hotel from your picture).Many years later we took the children back there. You have visited so many places we went too and it has been great to see this part of the country again. I feel as if I have almost been back there again myself. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSarah x
I have just caught up with all your postcard posts as we have been away too and I've slowly been catching up with everyone. Your photography is stunning as ever, you frame things so well and catch the beauty in everything. I loved the gardens you visited and the carvings in the church especially.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your summer break.
Lisa x
We have been to a lot of those places as well, and they are so beautiful. Wales is a magical place with so much beauty everywhere you look. Your photos are wonderful, thank you so much for sharing them and bringing back many happy memories.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Lyn. The scenery in Wales is truly breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing your holiday snaps :)
ReplyDeleteRuby x
I will miss not seeing any more photos of my homeland on your blog! I must arrange a visit up to North Wales soon! Stunning photography. I can't choose a favourite they are all so good!
ReplyDeleteJune
Lovely photos! I like the look of the Arts & Crafts church in particular.
ReplyDeleteIt is so so beautiful there.
ReplyDeleteSome great photos. I love the rugged beauty of Snowdonia but it can be miserable when it rains non-stop. But it looks like the weather wasn't too bad during your holiday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selection of photographs. That last shot really has a great view!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photos, it looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete