Tuesday, 7 February 2012

February

Sarah Raven
Here are the Calendar photos are February.

Ideal Home
Mollie Makes
Homes and Antiques
Period Living
I know a few people are having trouble leaving comments, I am not sure why.
You could always go to my email address through the Profile on my blog and send me an email.
Hello to my new followers
and if you want to enter my give-a-way please go to this post and leave a comment.

16 comments:

  1. I think Homes and Antiques is my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year is building up momentum now isn't it? I haven't had many comments recently and only had 6 yesterday. I haven't had anyone email me and tell me there is a problem though. Maybe I just wrote a rubbish post that no one wants to comment on! By the way, I think Sarah Raven has a programme on TV this week, Weds or Thurs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell those hyacinths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Ideal Home one best. Beautiful scenery of the snow but we've had none at all here ...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Raven for me - I can almost smell those bloooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found it hard to leave comments on the blogs that have the new reply buttons on their comments. The comment box is never on show so I've found that if I refresh the page once or twice until it appears and quickly click on it it stays around long enough to write and post a comment. It usually publishes but once or twice I have lost a comment and had to start again. I'm torn between Sarah Raven's Hyacinths and the Homes and Antiques warm looking kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What some beautiful Spring photos! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am behind in my commenting. February looks pretty and springy. I like the sewing room. You had a good week end, didn't you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I deleted my first post because I forgot to add this link....

    http://downourcountryroad.blogspot.com/2012/01/cant-leave-comment-not-getting-comments.html

    I don't know if this will help:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite is the Period Living one I think, but they're all lovely!

    I just came by to say a belated Thank You for the comments you left on my post about my nose and the laser treatment... bruises are starting to fade quite nicely now and the results seem to be quite good, though it is hard to tell while still bruised!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looked at Mary Ann's link and agree entirely - I don't have a problem if the comments are on a pop-up page - and I have been using Chrome. You would have thought that Google would be able to get all their platforms to work together! I have just switched to Firefox to be able to comment here - but generally Chrome is supposed to be the better browser.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a true magazine junkie ... only the monthly ones, I might add, not the weekly rags. I used to have many and as I keep them all, had to curb my habit, so now have 'only': Period Living, Period Ideas, The English Home, and Homes & Antiques. Each is lovely in its own way! Homes & Antiques twice (spring and autumn) had some lovely postcard giveaways last year and I displayed these ona board in my summerhouse.
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty calendars, i love the hyacinths ❤

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****