Here are my photos for the Scavenger Hunt for January
 |
| In Season |
 |
| Entrance (Skipton Castle) |
 |
| Company |
 |
| Blur |
 |
| Information (outside Touchstones Gallery Rochdale) |
 |
| Mess! My so called tidy box on my desk |
 |
| In the Distance (Saddleworth) |
 |
| In my bathroom |
 |
| Odd (man cutting the grass in the snow!) |
 |
| Soft (Lucy has the softest fur on her tummy-not that she will let you touch it!) |
 |
| Two |
 |
| Warning |
And now for my Give-a-way. I have decided on two prizes.
A) a Pet Portrait
B) a little package of Crafty Goodies.
If you want to enter please leave a comment on this post and say which prize you would rather win, A or B.
I will leave it open for two weeks.
Please feel free to put a link on your blog about it, let me know you have and your name goes in the hat again!
Good luck and thank you for sticking with me for 3 years!
Great photos, I especially like the daffodils and 'in the distance'. Skipton castle is on my to do list. Dave's dad doesn't live too far away and we've been to skipton twice but never been in the castle!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway sounds great! I would go for a pet portrait by might be a bit more of a challenge than the usual doggy ones!! (Ernie is a Turtle!)
Great shots. Although I do wonder why the grass needed cutting whilst it was covered in snow.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! I'd enter for B because I don't have a pet... :-(
Great piccies I laughed at the 'odd' man. I would like to be entered into your giveaway please. I'd be happy to win either gift, x
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Lyn! I love 'in the distance' 'entrance' and 'in season'. What a super giveaway! I'd definitely go for A:)
ReplyDeleteSome utterly beautiful shots there Lyn, your countryside is stunning.
ReplyDeleteNo need to enter me for the gift,I have no pet and I don't craft anymore, I just read a lot!
3 years already! Wow how time flies. Lovely photos as always.
ReplyDeleteI like the 'odd' photo Lyn. Why would a man be cutting grass in the snow?!!! Lovely giveaway idea of a choice of prizes. I think Gizmo would like me to go for the pet portrait! x
ReplyDeleteI like your "tidy box", just because I'm nosey and like a look at other people's stuff.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd Bloggiversary! As we now do have a pet, I would love to enter for option A. Such a lovely giveaway prize. Fingers are now crossed...
Oh, a pet portrait - how wonderful a win that would be! I love your header photo and also the one of Saddleworth. How bizarre to be cutting grass in the snow! There's nowt as queer as folk!
ReplyDeleteJune
love your photo's! yes please for the giveaway. B would be fab.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on three years and i would love to win b
ReplyDeleteB for me, if I was lucky enough. I can't believe you have soap with diamonds on- you are so darned Posh! xxx
ReplyDeleteExcellent photos for the scavenger hunt and how generous to do a giveaway too. As we don't have any pets I'd have to go with the offer of B - the crafting goodies if I'm lucky enough to win - thanks.
ReplyDeleteI've put a link on my sidebar to this post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the offer of a 2nd chance to win - my choice being B - the crafting goodies.
Great group of photos, love the mess and in the distance. I would love to win B thanks for the chanch at the give away.
ReplyDeleteWonderful, as usual, Lyn! I would love a shot at A. My mama Lab, Butter Girl is in her senior years now...
ReplyDelete(okay, I'm tearing up now but I think you get it.) :)
Great photos, especially blur, in the distance, and warning.
ReplyDeleteI would love a chance to win B in your giveaway.
Wonderful photos for the month. My fav: the daffodils.
ReplyDeleteI'd love either giveaway prize but as it's a pet [singular] portrait and I don't like to show favouritism, will go with option b please. Only just found you via Fan my Flame. I'll be doing some back-reading.
ReplyDeleteLove all your photos. Would love to enter you giveaway, hhmm hard decision but as we have so many pets maybe the craft bits and bobs would be nice - not sure you could fit all our pets into one piece of art lol x
ReplyDeleteI love all your photos as always! But have to admit I really love the flowers I have them pictured on my second blog's header too :)And Lucy is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWill link your giveaway on my main blog and it would be really too much to choose prize A, so I think I'll go for prize B. Thanks for sharing,
Love,
Annalisa
Lovely photos, the view across Saddleworth is stunning. And yes please, I'd love the chance of a little package of crafty goodies! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow congrats on three years! I love to see your pics!
ReplyDeleteA lovely set of photos. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThe lawns at Skipton castle are unbelievably neat, aren't they? Really bizarre to see a man with his strimmer in the snow - very odd indeed! Nice way to celebrate with a give-away and generous of you. I would love B, if I won as I could never have too many crafty goodies!
ReplyDeleteKx
Wonderful pictures!
ReplyDeletePlease may I enter your giveaway? Option b would be lovely!
Helenxx
I would LOVE a portrait of Henry, if I were lucky enough to be a winner.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on three years. (We must have started blogging at about the same time).
I always love to get my dose of British beauty over here at your spot.
Well done.
xoxoxoxox
Great pictures!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in your lovely giveaway! Option A ould be great!
Wonderful photos of the hunt, love the last one, very atmospheric. Congrats on the 3 year anniversary too. If I were lucky enough to win your fabulous giveaway I would LOVE a pet portrait, but we have 2 cats, hope that would be ok.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
I enjoyed looking through your photos, my favourite is the In the distance one what a beautiful landscape.
ReplyDeleteI do love your photos - your last post with the snowy walk is wonderful too! Thanks very much for entering my giveaway, and I would love to be entered in yours - a portrait of Son 1's beloved dog Raja would be such a wonderful thing if that's possible?
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos Lyn (as always) Wish I could grow daffs here.
ReplyDeleteI would pick option A. A pet portrait of our much loved Border Collie 'Cricket'.
How lovely - would love to have a chance at your give away! Option B please :) Once again some wonderful photos, I keep thinking of joining in the scavenge hunt then find I am not organised enough!
ReplyDeleteA pet portrait of my loyal friend Ambercat would be wonderful, Lyn. There have been some lovely photos on the last few posts. Betty
ReplyDeleteI would adore a pet portrait of our younger son's little dog, Barry - a Patterdale Terrier. He's only 18 months old but quite adorable! So, option A please! And congratulations on 3 years of blogging!
ReplyDeleteMargaret P
Hello ... you know I'm going to say A. pet portrait but which pet ?? - maybe Lil Cyrus the sweetest ginger kitten I rescued & found a really good home for. But, I sure do miss him. xo Susan & les Gang. (your portraits are beautiful)
ReplyDeletewarmest congratulations on three yers of blogging :)
ReplyDeleteif i'm allowed to enter the giveaway? i would go for the pet portrait, there would be trouble though as i have 5 pets! i think i would have to make them put there names into a hat if we won ;o)
lots of love xxx
sumea
Congratulations on your bloggy birthday ~ I'd love to be entered into your giveaway for the package of crafty goodies :O)xx
ReplyDeleteI would like B...the crafty goodies. Thank you:)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I would like to go for B please the crafty goodies. Thanks Leah x
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Saddleworth. And who'd have thought mowing would have been on anyone's mind on a day like that!
ReplyDeleteDan
-x-
That's a Great topis.. I really appreciate it.. I read your post..
ReplyDeleteI have got lot of information to read this topic..thanks for share me...
house clearance london