Sunday, 6 December 2009

A pause in Advent

The second candle to be lit in Advent is for Peace.


I am not naive enough to think this world will ever be in total peace but there is an inner peace we can all aim for.


In amongst this hustle and bustle everyone should take time to stop, reflect and find some peace.


As you can see, Lucy has it down to a fine art.

9 comments:

  1. To be at peace with yourself is a great start. Lucy definitely looks at peace with herself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my post from last night...we are on the same wavelength! LOVE your Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone needs a pussy cat in their lives in my opinion xx

    Gorgeous xx

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I have three with inner peace then - as long as they leave each other alone that is !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just what I have written about in my Pause for Advent - great minds think alike! I totally agree with you - and I think curling up and sleeping through it is the way to go!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing quite as peaceful as a sleeping cat! I couldn't be without mine for sure.

    Willow x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The title should have read "A Paws in Advent" !!! I love the purring noise cats make when they sleep. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cats definately have "peace" down to a science~!!~ at least while napping, which takes up most of their time.

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. So right - something I could really do with at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****