
Visit to Aberystwyth
When we were in Wales we went to Aberystwyth It's a buzzing place because of the University but also because it is full of very British Seaside things to do and see. There is a pier, arcades, beaches, a castle ruins, lots of shops, a cliff railway and lots of seagulls!

I have signed up to Michela's Pay it Forward.
SO I think I have this right!
The first 3 people to sign up to my Pay it Forward will receive some hand made goodies from me and then they need to each post about the PIF and make some handmade goodies for the first 3 people who sign up to their PIF. Leave a comment if you want to join in! the good news is you have 365 days to send your goodies!
This time last year I was in Venice on holiday with my mum. Such a beautiful place.
I love your Hydrangea's mosaic!
ReplyDeleteHow many hours do you spend at bighugelabs??!!!
Thank you once again for your participation at pay it forward!
Too Many!
ReplyDeletelove
Lyn
X
Hi Lyn - thanks for stopping by our blog. We can't do pay-it-forward right now because we're in the middle of another one, but wanted to say hi. We also wanted to let you know that World Cat Day is technically August 8 - it is being organized by Ann at Zoolatry (we are not sure if it's a real holiday!) Here's her blog: http://zoolatry.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your husband's textile designs are wonderful! Did you know you can get fabric printed by on-line services now? The one I have heard of is Spoonflower, but I think there are others too.