Wednesday, 6 December 2023

July part 2

 This post is the part 2 of July. It is about four different events, a short break away, a brilliant concert, a day out in the sun and an exciting weekend being treated as VIP.s!


We had a brief visit to Lincolnshire at the end of July




I didn't get chance to go into the Blue Bell Inn but I plan a return visit to see inside this historic pub.

This was the bungalow we stayed in













We went to see the Lumineers at The Piece Hall




I went to Lytham St Annes with my mum and sister for a lovely day out.













And a fabulous weekend at the British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone



Our food was made by James Martin!



























So that was July!

4 comments:

  1. What an exciting month - and lots of exciting food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive VIP treatment but your weekend in Lincolnshire is more to my taste. Love the butterfly and that wonderful garden mural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love seeing your photos! It's really beautiful to see Summer photos in the Winter! They radiate so much more joy when we've not seen the sun and colours for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lot of very nice places you visit! I would love to meet James Martin

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****