I'm on a roll now!
So on this very drizzly, cold, grey day in December let us return to July... (part 1)
| St Mary in the Baum, Rochdale |
I crocheted a few cat nip toys for the Yorkshire Cat Rescue
and an end of term meal out with work colleagues.
We went to my mother in laws for the last time. Clearing it out as it had been sold. It was a sad day.
Back home and more summer walks.
Back home and more summer walks.
I sat in a Spitfire!
| Brimmycroft Lane 1st July 2023 |
The sitting room was finished.
A walk with an ice cream half way!
| Brimmycroft Lane 3rd July 2023 |
School trip to Manchester Airport
| Brimmycroft Lane 21st July 2023 |
I received lots of lovely gifts at the end of term.
My sunflower grew and grew!
What a wonderful and eclectic selection of photographs. I loved all the flowers, wild and otherwise.
ReplyDeleteConcorde used to fly over our house regularly and never failed to thrill - a beautiful sight.
Hello Lyn. Lovely post of your Summer adventures. St Mary in the Baum looks like a very special place to visit and the ceiling is amazing. Love the sunshine cat nips that you made. Always sad when you close the door for the last time on a much loved family home but hopefully you have lots of happy memories of your mother in law.
ReplyDeleteThose sunflowers did get rather tall didn't they!
Take care x
It was a grand month. Quite and impressive photo album.
ReplyDeleteSo much to love about July! Berries, flowers, walks and outings. The bluebells seemed late to me?
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful that you have these public footpaths, eventhough some are looking a tad overgrown. Lovely gifts and I am imagine, the hand drawn cat would be a favourite.