Monday, 2 December 2019

Remember September?

I did so well with keeping more or less up to date with my blog posts for the first half of the year....it all went down hill in the summer!
First was a trip one Sunday to Manchester. We had gone to see some super cars but they had been cancelled because Extinction Rebellion were holding a demonstration in the centre of town...
 Plan B was a lovely lunch and a wander around The Science and Industry Museum!












 Over a few days in July and August I painted a corner of school....










 The garden continued to flourish...
 And it was the local Rushbearing.


















 I took my mum to Davenports for Afternoon tea...







 On a rather wet day we attended the Elland Vintage show...







 Then one weekend we drove down to Duxford for the Battle of Britain Air Show....on the way we called in at Belton House










That evening we met up with my sister and her family for an evening meal as she lives just down the road from the airfield,

 The next day was very grey and we had a few heavy downpours which meant some of the planes scheduled to fly didn't make it up.















The rain continued throughout autumn....











But I had some planning to do!

3 comments:

  1. I always love it when I visit and discover a new post. The wait is always worth it.
    What is a Rush Bearer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To much to comment on each subject, dear heart, but.... oh the cars, oh the desserts, oh the scenery, oh the cats... oh, oh, oh!! Thank you so much for sharing. I've always wanted to try the Winsor Newton Galeria acrylics. Perhaps that will be a new year's resolution for me. :-) Love, Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****