Sunday, 15 December 2019

October

 October was a crazy month......so, so busy with lots of lovely things happening.


 The garden started to go to sleep...

I was bought two lovely books, I have not started the Dutch House yet....it is going to be in the new year before I get around to it....
 But I am a third of the way through Volume two of the Book of Dust  by Philip Pullman, I just love these wonderful tales and we are also enjoying the BBC production of the first trilogy at the moment on TV.






In School Class two made masks...
My sister in law got married at the most wonderful venue, The Tithe Barn at Bolton Abbey. The day before she came to our house....first collecting flowers from her brothers allotment.
and then she added to them with the hydrangeas from our garden.


I made two layers of the cake....
the scenery was stunning

and she had made our place settings too
That night we stayed just down the road at the Devonshire Arms...






The next day Hubby and I went for a walk in the rain before going home.






 And in October I did a tiny bit of crochet too!

So this isn't all that happened in October....half term was very very exciting...another time, and yes I will try and do the post before the end of the year!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lyn. I love the atmosphere that you catch with your camera.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like October was a good month. That was a stunning location for a wedding. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you miss all the pretty fall colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another full month that has made for a fun post!

    What a beautiful venue for a wedding and such lovely and personal touches, that I know made the day special and memorable! And the cake, is truly a work of art - What flavor was it? And are those coins in the tree? Questions, questions... Sorry!

    But I do hope all is well, and you are enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****