We went for a meal at the White Lion in Hebden Bridge, they loved the age of everything!
We had a walk around some old haunts (Hubby and one of our visitors went to boarding school locally and they enjoyed a trip down memory lane)
We have also managed a few days in the garden......doing not relaxing!
Lots of rainy days but also some beautiful sunny mornings....shame I had to go to work!
I did a bit of drug dealing and bought the cats some cat nip....they went a bit crazy but we have to hid them as they fight over them!
and also the new Fashion Gallery on the first floor.
Misty has started to make a bed on my box of tools and gardening gloves in the greenhouse...
and at school we went up to church to find out about Pentecost.
and a visit from a lamb!
We attended a wedding...
Before the end of June I will do another post....I still have a few things to tell you about and also some exciting things happening this coming weekend, the last weekend of June.
It looks like you've had an interesting June. I'd like to see the exhibition, it looks really good.
ReplyDeleteLyn, I always adore all your pictures. Your part of the world seems like a wonderland to me. Perhaps I will get to visit one day as well. Now wouldn't that be glorious! Love, Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Bankfield for many years so might pay them a visit to look at the costumes. Glad you had a nice few days with your visitors. Shame about the slugs it has been the same here.
ReplyDeletePS I know you enjoy the memories weekends there is one takng place next weekend in Meltham near Holmfirth. Instead of the usual 40's theme they have switched this year to the 50's and 60's. They have peace and love banners up at the moment - should be a good weekend with various events. If you are interested just Google Meltham Memories they have a website.