So I didn't quite make it to do a post before the end of June....almost!
The end of June redeemed itself and turned into a Blazing June in the last week and we had plenty of work to do in the garden.
It was busy at school too....
a 7.7 mile sponsored walk with class 5,
working with 4 year five children decorating items for our worship table at school.
We spent the second to last weekend of June getting the garden looking nice.....
I was also busy getting our school float ready for the local carnival....theme 'Star Wars'
Then back to the garden.....
There is always a lovely welcome home from Milo as soon as I pull onto the drive!
and then the preparations for my Pawsome Tea Party started....
a day baking and we were ready....
friends came and there was lots of cake and cold drinks (it was the hottest day of the year so far!)
Raffle prizes and lots of donations made.....£205 in fact!
and at the end of the day my friend and I sat down to a well deserved Gin and Tonic!
But the weekend wasn't over....
The next morning my friend and I drove to Mytholmroyd and parked the car then walked along the canal to Hebden Bridge.
oh my, what a wonderful parade it was, such imagination and creativity from the community.
and so we came to the end of June...it certainly went out with a BANG!
I would have loved to come to your tea party it looks like you had a great time especially in the making. x
ReplyDeleteOnce again you fill me with awe with all you see, do and accomplish. Your garden is looking magnificent and I would loved to have been able to drop in for the Pawsome, awesome tea party and the homemade parade is amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo many photos of wonderful things and events, the creativity in the parade, the tea fund raiser, your pretty garden.
ReplyDelete