Friday, 12 June 2020

June and the rain came.

So we are in the month of June.

In school we had a week of Ocean Themed activities.
At home I did some more baking.....


The very start of June we still had some lovely weather to enjoy the garden...





I managed a day reading with Misty...



A casualty of the wind


Plants ready for the hanging basket


Then the rain arrived.....










I walked to the local post office on one sunny day...












I did plan to tidy my workroom...I did start and filled a bin bag but got fed up and gave in!

So come Monday we are starting strange social distancing bubbles at school, it will be a strange place and I am sure at times very frustrating, especially for the children, it will be hard for them. We will have more key worker and vulnerable children in school plus Reception and Year one children (our year six children are going to a local high school) 































7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures as always. They decided not to reopen the schools here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is so beautiful! Good luck at school. We got a notice and survey today about school starting plans. Strange and challenging times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I do apologise..I’ve only just seen that you commented on my blog a while ago! I had no idea as I thought that comments went on automatically. I need to get up to speed as I used to blog quite regularly.
    Anyway...nice to catch up and I hope you’re keeping safe and well! Lovely blog post btw. Sal x😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book looks interesting, I would be sitting in the greenhouse to read that! garden looks beautiful, difficult I should think to work with children during these weird times when you have to do the distancing thing - looks like they are having some fun with the creative aspect of school life which, in my opinion, is very important for children and adults alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful start to summer in your garden, especially given all the stress of coping with teaching and the coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lyn,I have only just found you and your wonderful blog and am so glad I did. Your pictures and writings of everyday life are lovely. Such Kitty cuteness too. I will be back to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos. Such a beautiful place to live (as I have said on many an occasion!) x

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****