I need to first mention one more thing that happened in October....
My friend and I went to visit another friend in Cornwall....we took the plane early on the Friday and returned mid day on the Sunday...we had such a good time, lots of walks, laughs and catching up.
The weather on the Saturday was awful, raining all day. We went to an outdoor theatre in the woods Saturday night (the rain had stopped thank goodness!) and Sunday was lovely and sunny.
November
My Andy Goldsworthy inspired artwork in the garden.....Milo wasn't that impressed!
Then we were back another evening at the Lowry. This time to see Squeeze and Heaven 17
There was a trip to Lego Land in Manchester with class 1....
My mother in law came for a short visit and we took her to Bankfield to see the costumes
Then one very cold day and night we drove to visit some friends and go to Wentworth Woodhouse to the WE Wonder Noir Festival....a thought provoking event about climate change.....it was blooming cold though!
I attended the first of a monthly Life Drawing class at Gallery Oldham.....
We went to stay with my sister in law and her hubby in Harrogate one weekend to help get in the Christmas spirit and we visited the Christmas market there.
A misty local walk...
I started to infuse some gin with Cranberries and orange for Christmas Presents..
Class 3 planted bulbs on the edge of the school playing field....
And we had our annual Remembrance service up at church
The chrysanthemums in the greenhouse put on a show as the temperatures outside the dropped.
And we reach the end of November.....next catch up post will be a long one all about December!
A busy but fulfilling couple of months. I always enjoy your images. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteSqueeze and Heaven 17 wow! A blast from the past. We have rediscovered The Cure! Oh Oh Oh! I'm back BTW!
ReplyDelete