Saturday, 7 August 2010

Day 27 and a bit of bunting

Day 27 in 30 days/30 things is-
Your Year in great detail.

If you have been reading my blog for the past year, you already know what things have been going on.
So what was I doing this time last year?
August 2009 it was busy, we had a holiday in Wales, went to the Halifax Agricultural Show and also the Goldcup at Oulten park. I bought some pretty things and went picking damsons with my mum!
We had a friends birthday picnic in the park and I met a fellow blogger, Diane in Sheffield for a cake and chat. My mother-in-law moved house and we had chance to visit some historic houses.
This week I made some bunting for my god-daughter.
Also I get my camera back this weekend!
Photo taken in my mums garden last Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn
    Wow, you had a fun-filled August last year!
    I love your bunting... and your mum's garden - isn't it gorgeous!!
    Dan
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bunting and what a great idea! I may have to steal that!

    Isn't a blog marvelous to find out what you have been doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty garden and lovely bunting. It's always good to remeber past 'good times'. Have a lovely weekend. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that bunting too. I love the way a blog records your life - so much better than a diary!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say you were one busy lady. It's fun to be busy.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn! Your new header is wonderful! Yes, I still remember Diane's post about your meet up..she was really scared! ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****