These roses were out of reach at Stokesley Court, I couldn't smell them to see if they had a scent.
Before
After!
At Night
We watched the Jubilee Concert and the fab fireworks at the end on TV
On the Edge
These sheep were on the edge of a huge drop on the other side of the barrier....they didn't fall over the edge!
Close
Bunting
Majesty
Diamond
Lovely (fake) diamonds in a second hand shop in Bridgnorth
Crown
Symmetry
Thank you to Kathy for the words for the Scavenger Hunts...there are lots of us out there so pop over to Kathy's blog and look at the Scavenger Hunt tab at the top of her page.
I loved the photo of your before and after. It was right up my alley. Your cat is still young and frisky mine is getting ole so old like me. The night photo is spectacular.
Great photos, Lyn - especially of the lovely Lucy! Like 'on the edge' and 'symetry' 'before' looks very gooey (sp?) but was obviously very tasty - taking photos of sleeping cats and bunting was as far as I got this month so I didn't join in this time:)
****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****
You did really well Lyn! I like the majesty balloons -what fun! x
ReplyDeleteJust really love Before and After! Amazing how many of us chose cats for sleep!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant photos especially the cat!
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn,
ReplyDeleteGreat set of photos.I like on the edge and out of reach!
Sarah x
I loved the photo of your before and after. It was right up my alley. Your cat is still young and frisky mine is getting ole so old like me. The night photo is spectacular.
ReplyDeleteYour cat looks a wise one in that photo!
ReplyDeleteLovely picures, especially the before & after, what comitment you have!
Ha ha, I love the majesty balloons!
ReplyDeleteLove the Majesty and the crown that was a great find. Can you link your post back to Kathy's blog? and find next months photo list.?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Lyn - especially of the lovely Lucy! Like 'on the edge' and 'symetry' 'before' looks very gooey (sp?) but was obviously very tasty - taking photos of sleeping cats and bunting was as far as I got this month so I didn't join in this time:)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo's Lyn, I like 'on the edge'.... that view is amazing!! xx
ReplyDeleteI love balloons on Majesty, they are really fab!
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Who ate the cake? Need I ask? xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selection of photos! I love them all!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, I love majesty how original is that.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo scavenger hunt posting! lovely pictures.
ReplyDelete