Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Christmas A-Z

Here is the last Scavenger Hunt for 2011. I have really enjoyed doing these and look forward to what Kathy challenges us to find next year!
A is for Angels
and also for Antlers
B is for Bauble

and also for Baking
C is for Christmas Rose

and also for Cards
D is for Decorations

E is for Evergreen

F is for Feasting, Family and Friends

G is for garland and also for Gifts

H is for Holly

I is for Icicles and also for Iced biscuits

J is for Joy and also for Jesus

K is for Kris Kringle

L is for Lights

M is for Mistletoe

N is for Noel and also for Nativity

O is for Ornaments

P is for Poinsettia

Q is for Quiet......
and also for The Queen's Speech


R is for Reindeer

and also for Red
S is for Star

and also for Snowflake
T is for Tree and also for Tinsel

U is for Under the tree

V is for Visiting and also for Visitors

W is for Wreath

X is for kisses (No photo of Anyone having a sneaky Christmas Kiss under the mistletoe!)

Y is for Yule log

Z is for zzzzzzzzzzz

17 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures - the yule log especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection there. Mine's up on my blog too. Took me a while to get the last few I needed - had to be a little clever with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of photos.
    I've still got a couple of mine to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images and I love how you use the alphabet to tell the story. I love the Queen's Speech.

    Happy New Year

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! And I love the yule log...I do a busche de Noel but not as pretty as yours! That gives me some ideas for next year, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha!!! We've got the same Q, X and Z .... I thought they were the hardest to do!
    I love your chocolate log ..... I might make one next year instead of the Christmas cake. (I'm steadily working my way through it, cause no-one else likes it. I'll be 47 stone by next week at this rate!!!
    Those angels are very cute too!
    Have a wonderful 2012!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done, much more thoughtful than mine. which was done running round the house like a mad thing with the camera shouting. I need a V. was great fun. Happy New Year. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have given this hunt so much thought and come up with some excellent choices for the letters.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Lyn! B is for bauble is my favourite photo. You could also have T for tartan tablecloth! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, please send me Y and Z.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, Lyn. Love B,C and E and also Z of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely images, what a posh Yule log!

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post no wonder it took you ages to do its great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos and very clever. Thanks for visiting me. Happy New Year! PS love your kitty.

    ReplyDelete

****I love reading your comments and will always try to get back to you if you have a link to your email, I do not publish Anonymous comments. Also if you have nothing nice to say...please refrain and move on, Thanks*****