
From the title of my post you may suppose we are off to France but no-Cornwall. We set off tomorrow-Hubby says 11am which usually means around 2pm! But we leave tomorrow. It's 8.30pm Thursday evening, I have not packed one single item, there are flap jacks baking in the oven to take with us, the cupboard is stocked with cat food and I managed to remember to get some toothpaste-but that's about it!
We are very lucky as my lovely mother-in-law comes and stays to look after Lucy and the house and garden when we go away so the princess will be waited on paw and paw. Her every need seen to.
I will leave you with a picture of the few flowers and leaves I managed to drop off at Touchstones Gallery in Rochdale for their exhibition-You still have time to send them-they have to be there by 27th May-
Touchstones
The Esplanade
Rochdale
OL16 1AQ
Bye for now, I will return with Lots and Lots of photos to bore you with! I will be blog-less for a week and will miss reading all your lovely posts but I will have fun catching up.
I hope you have a lovely holiday ~ look forward to seeing the pictures. I love those little crocheted flowers too :O)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time. Your crochet flowers are lovely.x
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday, the sun is out as I write this so you could be in for a good week! Your crochet flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
Hi Lyn
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week in Cornwall, let's hope the sun continues to shine! love Salx
Your flowers are so pretty, Lyn!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to seeing photos of Conwall!
Judy : )
Ha, I am just back from West Country hols and also catching up - I look forward to reading about yours when you return. :)By the sounds of it your going away was even more stressy than ours!
ReplyDeletehi lyn , glad you had a nice time and you came to St. Ives, It is lovely here and this weekend has been beautiful weather. Look forward to your photos:)
ReplyDelete